New Research Associate Position at BioLiNE Corp
BioLiNE is hiring a new Research Assistant to join our team in Ontario. We are recruiting for a unique position in our company that is at the cross section of research, communications, marketing, and sales. This is not a laboratory focused position, and most of the candidate’s time will be spent developing and preparing various forms of content for effective communication of our research both internally (within the company) and externally. The Research Assistant will work in tandem with other researchers and the management team to plan, design, and execute the production of content that includes:
- Newsletters, technical bulletins, informative blogs, and articles;
- PowerPoint presentation and slide decks;
- Brochures, flyers, pamphlets, product data sheets, white papers and other promotional content;
- Infographics, graphic design, charts and other forms of visual communications;
- Informational and promotional videos;
- Social media posts, and Website content.
In addition to the above primary focus, the Research Assistant will also help with the planning, execution, data collection and analysis of trials that evaluate and compare the performance and efficacy of our products to enhance crop and soil health. This includes carrying out experiments growing various plant in a hydroponic system. Further we work with numerous stakeholders, carrying out trials on farms (field trials). It is expected that the Research Assistant will also work with farmers in the planning, execution, sampling and data gathering activities for the field trials.
An ideal candidate for this position would have the following qualities:
- Excellent language skills in English (Written and Oral);
- Excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Extroverted individual with a creative mind that can inspire colleagues to contribute;
- Internally motivated self-starter with the capacity to work in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines;
- Goal-orientated individual with a positive, can-do disposition;
- Flexible and open-minded person with the desire to learn and contribute in a team environment;
- Stays late, arrives early and does not need oversight;
- Self‐motivated individual with critical thinking and problem-solving skills; and
- Able to learn new skills, assume new responsibilities and work cooperatively in a team.